Welcome!

Greetings fellow friends! Nebula です!

Now you may be wondering; is Nebula my real name? Well, it is indeed a firm no, laughs. "Nebula" I bare it as my nickname. Wait a min, doesn't nebula refer to a giant cloud of dust and gas in space? Yep, indeed it refers to a giant cloud of dust and gas in space. It all started in high school when I was about to present a part of an anthology in Malay Language class. My friends were setting up the slide whilst I was (if I'm not mistaken) rehearsing silently by myself in the back as the first presenter. A mischievous friend of mine was typing in our names in the first slide as suggested by a few fellow classmates in our class. And my name; my real name; was auto-corrected into "Nebula" by the quick-witted programmed Microsoft. Ever since then, my friends used "Nebula" to call me in a playful slapstick manner. Haha!

Moving on swiftly, I'll now spell out why I'm here. I've always wanted to blog and share my thoughts or random everyday things with people from around the world that may or may not relate to my experiences or share a particular view I hold on certain topics. Moreover, I remember googling blogs on everyday life challenges to see how other people cope with it and found it to be really helpful. As of that, I hope I'll be able to help anyone out there who may be going through similar challenges I've gone through. It's also quite a neat alternative to connect with Homo sapiens, our very own kind, don't you think? ;)

Here, I'll be sharing randomly on everyday things with studying, my piano and photography progress and achievement being the main focus. So stay tuned!

That's all for my first, thank you for reading. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts